2013 La Guitarra California Festival
The vendor exhibits are an integral part of La Guitarra California, and greatly enhance the festive atmosphere.
The 2013 Festival is a "Celebration of Guitar" featuring 15 internationally acclaimed artists in 9 concerts, 5 Masterclasses, a free lecture, guitar auction, and 40 Luthiers (guitar makers) exhibiting their hand-made instruments.
We invite you to participate in one of the premier classical guitar events in the world:
- Your contact information will be listed in our 2013 Festival Souvenir Program. We print 1,500, 44-page, full-color programs which are given to each attendee free of charge as a souvenir of the Festival.
- We will also list your contact information on the "Luthiers/Vendors" page on our Festival website, and on our Facebook page. Your information will remain on our website indefinately.
- All attendees enter and exit the Festival through the Vendor Fair! (you'll be busy all day, both days)
- The venues at Cal Poly University are perfect for the Festival. The Vendor Fair is in the same complex as all Festival events.
- Vendors receive tickets to all 5 daytime concerts. ($130 value)
- Ad space in the Festival Souvenir Program is available to Vendors at a 15% discount.
- The price for a table is $225.
As usual, the Vendors exhibit from 11am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Space is limited! Contact the Festival Director and reserve your booth space.
click "Contact Us" to contact Russ De Angelo, Director.